LOUISIANA SUCCESSIONS, WILLS AND PROBATE ATTORNEYS
The attorneys of Greenberg and LaPeyronnie are experienced and well versed in opening, administering, and closing successions. They have prepared powers of attorney, living wills, last wills and testaments, and have engaged in hearings and trials of succession and probate proceedings.
The attorneys of Greenberg and LaPeyronnie dedicate themselves and their resources to assure you that after your death, your wishes and desires are carried out as you intended. The following are issues to consider:
- Do you want to execute a power of attorney to appoint someone of your choice to handle your daily affairs and business should you become unable to do so?
- Do you want to execute a power of attorney to appoint someone of your choosing to handle medical decisions for you, should you become unable to do so?
- Do you want a “living will,” and whom do you want to appoint to make sure your wishes are carried out?
- What type of will do you want to use, what persons do you want to inherit your property, and what conditions do you want to establish?
- Do you want to donate your organs for medical use, and do you want to direct how your body will be handled for burial?
On the other hand, if you are entitled to rights or property as a result of someone’s death, and you have not yet received this property, the attorneys of Greenberg and LaPeyronnie are ready and capable to represent you in your claims.
Take advantage of the over 65 years of combined experience of the attorneys of Greenberg and LaPeyronnie and allow us to work for you. Remember, we work hard and fight smart for our clients. Smart Matters